Welcome to the GLOS Great Lakes Metadata Catalog
...Searching for Metadata...
This site contains information about geographically referenced data for the Great Lakes region, in particular GIS and remote sensing data. It features searchable descriptive metadata contributed by Catalog partners, allowing users to identify useful maps, datasets and other information products and find out how to obtain them.
The GLOS Great Lakes Metadata Catalog is a service of the Great Lakes Observing System. To contribute metadata records to the inventory, please click "Contact us" or the "Links" pages on the menu bar.
- Great Lakes Observing System (GLOS)
- Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN)
- Great Lakes Commission
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC) / Environnement et Changements climatiques Canada (ECCC)
- International Upper Great Lakes Study
- MI DNR Institute for Fisheries Research
- US Geological Survey (USGS)
For more information please contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org